Friday, May 28, 2010

when i got to work this morning i spent just about the first three hours sitting at my desk, staring at my computer screen, thinking about how i wasn't sure if i had actually woken up this morning. i could tell that just the bottom halves of my baby blues were concentrating on anything passing before my face.
actually, until i pumped my veins full of caffeine (just the beginning of what will be a day/night driven by caffeine so i can dance until every bad thought and feeling has leaked out of my pores) i was pretty confused as to whether i was actually here.
today just hasn't felt real ever since i fell back asleep after opening my eyes and seeing how fucking perfect the sky was. it definitely didn't look that way when i finally walked out to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment