Friday, February 5, 2010

woke up really hard this morning
hard to believe something like eyelids
could weigh your head down so much.

been feeling uber-gross lately
which made getting dressed this AM a forty minute process
praise the L i showered and straightened my hair last night.
good thing what i ended up wearing is a dress that makes me look like i just forgot to put pants on.

day two wearing lipstick to try and mask the pimple trevor and brendon won't let me forget about.

really thankful that 30 rock was new last night.

surprinsingly i didn't really poke around on the internet that much at all today.
in retrospect i'm kind of hard pressed to figure out what i filled my 'break' time doing.

i read an article on wikipedia about sir walter raleigh.

this: saved to my computer as mary-kate olsen.jpg, but i really think people.com effed up. cause like, ashley? regardless i need those sunglasses and i love love love tan tans with navy like that (belt and trench).
i also appreciate the fact that she's wearing a legit leather belt with her trench seeing as i've been getting flack for doing so since december when my (shitty macy's) michael kors jacket was left with only one functioning button.






and to close out the week (forever Darcy):
"I thought I was managing my expectations, but on hearing the news I discovered new and unfamiliar vocal tones. Perhaps I should do another musical."
– Colin Firth, referencing his role in Mamma Mia! upon learning he'd been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor in A Single Man


I really want to see A Single Man

No comments:

Post a Comment