Friday, January 29, 2010

today i ate a giant pickle* and decided that it was going to be a good day.
then i looked in the mirror and was appalled at how large my breasts are.
now it's just a normal day.

read a write up on variety for a documentary about william s. burroughs that i immediately decided i have to see.

found this website but, after intial excitement wore off and i began clicking through past entries i decided i didn't really care about it as much as i thought i did. because i think i could handle coming up with those kinds of things just on my own.

read this quote: "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress."
– Jessica Biel , to Vogue
which actually made me like jessica biel for a second. because i hate her.

*

other than that i just want these sunglasses on my face and i'm not exactly sure who's they are

No comments:

Post a Comment